This contest being conducted by ABP Network Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as
ABP Network or
ABP News or
ABP) having its Registered office at 301, Boston House, Suren Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai- 400093 and its Corporate office at FC-12, Film City,Sector 16A, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301, on the channel ABP News, shall be governed by these standard terms and conditions, and accompanying Contest Details (collectively the "Terms").
- This Contest is organized and managed by ABP Network Private Limited. The contest will run from 26th March 2022 - 30th May 2022 or till the date the ongoing Season ends whichever is later and the Contest is held only on the days when a cricket match is played. There is no participation fee for the contest and the contest is open for all users subject to the terms and conditions hereinafter.
- The contest question will be hosted on ABP Live website during the contest time period.
- The Management of ABP Network ('ABP') reserve the right to cancel / postpone /stop this Contest at its sole discretion or change all or any part of terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation of any kind and without being liable for any consequential losses/damages.
- The Contest shall run strictly in accordance with the stipulated timeframe as stated by channel. Any entry after the closure of the contest's stipulated dates and timings shall not be entertained and summarily rejected.
The contest is open to Indian Citizens residing within the geographical territory of India only. The following categories of persons are not eligible to enter the Contest: employees of (including their immediate families) of Organizer and its respective divisions, affiliates, authorized dealers/distributors, agents; suppliers of the Prize(s); and any other company professionally connected with this Contest. All entrants shall be responsible for ensuring that their entry and/or acceptance of the Prize (as defined below) does not contravene any local laws or regulations. This Contest shall be void where prohibited or restricted by law. "Immediate family" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Act of participation shall be construed as an express undertaking not to hold ABP Network Pvt. Ltd. and/or or any of its group entities or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, vendors, responsible for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses, either direct or remote that you may/might have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claims to suffer, sustain or incur, by way of and /or on account of the present Contest. The contest in any event has no such potential to cause the nature of liabilities described here and above and the same is highly unlikely.
ABP Live 'Predict and Win contest':
- Contest creative will be available on the ABP Live website and social handles. The contest question will be hosted on ABP Live websites and app.
- The contest will run from 26th March 2022 - 30th May 202 or till the date the ongoing Season ends whichever is later and the Contest is held only on the days when a cricket match is played, banners/creatives regarding contests will be displayed. Once the banners/creatives are clicked, contestant will be directed to the ABP Live page where question is hosted. The contestant needs to answer the question(s) and fill out fields containing his/her details to complete and confirm his/her participation.
- The top scorer on the leaderboard to be pronounced winner. If the winner is not able to provide sufficient evidence of his submitted details, ABP News reserves the right to award the prize to the next eligible winner.
- PRIZE: Winners will be chosen at the end of contest. ABP News reserves the right to decide on the prize.
- WINNER SELECTION: Participant needs to click on banner/creative .Landing page will take them to ABP Live page where question will be asked. Participant needs to enter their answer, submit them along with their details to ensure participation. The top scorer on the overall leaderboard will stand a chance to win a prize. ABP Network will contact the selected winner through their phone number seeking the required details as mentioned. The required details must be sent to ABP Network within 2 days failing which the contestant shall be rendered ineligible and would entitle ABP Network to a roll-over of the prize to the next eligible winner. The same criteria applies to the weekly winner as shown on the weekly leaderboard.
ABP Network's decision will be final and no claims will be entertained in this regard. The participant expressly waive all such rights to make claims against ABP Network.Mere participation in the contest does not entitle any entrant to win a prize.
The selected winners shall have to submit images of the following documents:
- Valid government approved ID Proof with current address (aadhar card, voter ID, passport copy)
- Pan card copy
- The Winner shall be informed after the conclusion of contest. His name may be announced via banners/emailers or a story on ABP Live, subject to consent requirements.
- There shall be a roll-over of prizes in case the winner/s is/are ineligible. A participant shall be considered ineligible if he/she does not confirm to the conditions or cannot provide the required documents(As mentioned above) within 2 days of intimation of being selected as a winner
- Any personal information, including without limitation, the entrant's name, age, address (including postcode), telephone number and/or email address will be used solely in connection with this Contest and for any purpose for which the entrant specifically opts in and will not be disclosed to any third party except for (a) the purpose of fulfilling the Prize where applicable and (b) for any purpose for which the entrant specifically opts in. Any personal information held by ABP Network in respect of the Contest will be held on record for a reasonable period to fulfill the purpose for which such personal information was collected. Participant understands and agrees that any personal information being provided hereunder is on account of his own free will and volition.
- The Prize can be claimed only by the winner (above 18 years of age) as declared by ABP Network and the claim of no other person or agent might be considered for the handover of the same.
- By participating, the winner shall provide the Organizer with the permission to send e-mails, SMS or to call him/her, whether or not such sender is registered on the National Do Not Call Registry.
- No purchase or payment of any consideration is necessary to participate in the contest. The contest is not a means to earn profit or promote the business or sales of ABP Network and is only intended to invoke the interest of participants in the channel and the digital platform.
- Comments of winner or materials sent to ABP Network including feedback and other communications of any kind shall be deemed to be non-confidential & will not be returned. ABP Network shall be free to reproduce, distribute and publicly display such feedback and contest entries without limitations or obligation of any kind. ABP Network shall also be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such feedback for any purpose. ABP Network reserves the right to analyze and summarize data that collected by it and also reserves the right to publish, distribute, share summaries of the data collected with sponsors or other business partners without limitations or obligations of any kind.
- Mention of third party companies and products on ABP News TV Channel, Websites or social media properties is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation.
- ABP Network is fully committed to following laws related to the collection of data. The Entrants are required to provide ABP Network with the correct details about themselves and ABP Network will not be liable for any damages, whether direct or indirect.
- ABP Network or its representatives, employees, directors, officers or agents, shall not be liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent on their part.
- By participating in the Contest, each Participant agrees to hold ABP Network harmless and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents, as well as all others associated with the development and execution of this contest and the show/TV commercial, from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this contest and the awarding and use, misuse or possession of the Prize, including liability for personal injury, except where prohibited or limited by law.
- The participant hereby understands and gives his/ her irrevocable consent for personal information relating to the participant to be exchanged with Organizers and its vendors or published and/or communicated to/in any media that it may deem fit, and the Organizers or its Vendors may, at their sole discretion may choose to publish or disclose the name(s), phone number(s) and score(s) of all participants, if required, and specifically, of winners.
- Upon receipt of response from a participant, it is presumed that you have understood and accepted these Terms. Each participant consents to the use of information supplied by the participant in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the participant, by ABP Network Pvt. Ltd.
- Any attempt by a participant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of the law and should such an attempt be made, the Organizer reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Failure by the Organizer to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions in any instance shall not be deemed to be a waiver of that Term and Condition and shall not give rise to any claim by any person. The decision of the Organizer shall at all times be binding and final.
- Organizers do not make any commitment, express or implied to respond to any feedback, suggestion and/or queries of the participants.
- This Contest is being made purely on a "best endeavor" basis and participation of eligible contestant is voluntary, and subject to acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Each provision excluding or limiting liability is to be construed separately and will apply and survive even if for any reason any of the other provisions are held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances. Each of the provisions excluding or limiting liability will remain in force notwithstanding any termination of these Terms.
- ABP Network reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this offer/contest or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria, the Terms & Conditions and prizes at their sole discretion at any time during its validity as may be required in view of business exigencies and/or changes by regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and the same shall be binding on the Subscriber/participant. These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to updates and changes without any specific notice and the contestants are bound to access the website to understand the changes.
- These Terms shall prevail in the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and any advertising, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Contest.
- The contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes, differences and, or, any other matters in relation to and arising out of the contest and, or, pertaining to the rules and regulations and, or, the Terms and Conditions shall be referred to arbitration under the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. The arbitral tribunal shall consist of a sole arbitrator to be appointed by ABP Network. The seat and venue of arbitration shall be New Delhi.
- The Terms & Conditions are subject to Indian Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Delhi.
- Each entrant agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms.